Summertime kick-off continued...
One of Julia's favorite summertime treats is watermelon. She enjoyed several slices at the Farmer's Market. Her "Got Dirt" shirt was a big hit too. (Last year it was a onesie and now it's a midriff!)



She also really enjoyed the fresh strawberries. She actually ate one right out of the hand of the nice man selling them. I had to jump in fast so she didn't bite his fingers!
Check out Julia in Hunter's giant yellow inflatable ball. I can't get GG, Granddaddy or Aunt Amanda to confess whether or not they rolled Julia around in it...
And here is Julia enjoying some barbeque ribs - yum! She knew exactly what to do!

Can't wait for more summer fun!



She also really enjoyed the fresh strawberries. She actually ate one right out of the hand of the nice man selling them. I had to jump in fast so she didn't bite his fingers!
Check out Julia in Hunter's giant yellow inflatable ball. I can't get GG, Granddaddy or Aunt Amanda to confess whether or not they rolled Julia around in it...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home